Not sleeping

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone know of any extensive stats which show the benefits of amitryptaline versus the negative aspects when its prescribed for sleep

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

All i know is tbst it made me sleep great, but even though i took it at 3 pm, still very tired in the morning
    • Posted

No, i cut it, started out less than hslf, then half then tried to do more, became exhausted, constapated, then stopped
    • Posted

I see! I guess different people react differently. So you stopped, are you taking something else. I originally signed up with this forum because I wanted to stop yawning the medication, now that feel better. I was told that I have stop the same way I started, slowly. If you stopped and how you felt after.. Please share your experience with me.

Thanks,

• Posted

Hi Again Richard,

I felt just like you when I first started on this med. I have twin five year old and I was scared that I would be dead sleep and not able to know if they woke up in the middle of the night.

I did a handful of research and this is probably the safest, to me at least, others might have different opinions, the only side affects I experienced was dry mouth, and yes really dry mouth. So if that happened to you have plenty of water. I didn't see any other changes in me, but people are different so try some research and when you feel really comfortable than use my method and start really slow to get use to it.

• Posted

I got 10mg of doctor today and i am stiil not sure. I am scared to take it and it is now 7.30 pm

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.