Not sure

Posted , 6 users are following.

i had a small kidney stone back in the summer which was very painful. i had a scan back in June and had all clear. I've got symptoms that are confusing me at the moment. for about 2 weeks I've had tingling in my penis and discomfort in the area between my testicles and anus. could this be another stone? I've been given antibiotic in case of uti

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I would keep an eye on this . If you get frequent uti's particularly if there is blood in the urine then it is likely it is another stone.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah

• Posted

Frankly this does not sound like a stone. Most stone pain is around the flank area although I have heard of instances where the pain radiates to the testicles. That is not common though and would not typically be the first sign of a stone.

• Posted

An inflammation could be the cause. Have you had a check up? Hows your condition now?

• Posted

hi

the pain went away for a few weeks but has come back again. had a urine test and no infection or blood. The doctor is going to give me a blood test to check for any prostate problems but thinks it could be crystals in my urine. anybody know anything about those?

• Posted

I had similar symptoms when i had bladder stones last summer. In between bouts of kidney stones, I got bladder stones!!!! I suffer from bph so they said that's like the cause. They removed them via cytoscopy. I will say that wasnt exactly fun. Laying there with your feet in stirrups as they put a scope up your dick. Getting a stent taken out was about the same level for me. I made some pretty grotesque grunts and moans when that thing gets pulled out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.