Not sure if i had a misscarriage or not? *GRAPHIC*

Posted , 1 user is following.

So my periods have never really been on time but they’ve always lasted around 5 days from being heavy then gradually lighter. In the last year they have been all over the place, missing them, really light then really heavy etc.. Then it came to a point where i didnt have a period for 3 months! So May was my last period then i had nothing! I also did a pregnancy test and it was negative. 2 weeks ago i went to the doctors. She thinks i might of PCOS so she booked me in for an ultrasound (which i havent heard anything from) and to see a gynaecologist (which isnt until October!!!) Anyway, 3 days a go i was sat watching tv when i felt blood coming out (sorry for too much info) so i went to the toilet to sort myself out. As i was sat on the toilet having a wee i felt this what i thought was a blood clot come out of me which plopped in the water. It did startle me but i assumed it was just a huge blood clot. I looked at it slightly and it was probably about an inch long!!! So today ive been on this period for a week and im still heavy! Im now getting really panicy constantly googling my symptoms sad hope someone can shed some light on this! Thank you!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I just want to add that i didnt have any pain! I didn’t have any cramps in the lower abdomen which many symptoms suggest. I just had lots lf blood.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.