not sure if period or something wrong lol

Posted , 4 users are following.

hellloo again

so confused, last few days had some light pink when i wipe when i been to the loo but no other symptoms and only seemed to be at night??

today this afternoon went to loo and had loada bright red when wiped freaked out at forst as my period is not die for another 10 days ... after investigating as i was convinced it was my wee its diff not from there so now not sure if i ahould get checked or if its just my period lollll

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

After surgery especially pelvic floor surgery you often find your cycle changes. Some ladies have an earlier period others later.
    • Posted

oh phew thank you!

dont stress so much now i been sitting logically thinking if somethinv was wrong inwould feel it lol

• Posted

Hi, My period came over a week early, 3 weeks after the op. The joys!
  • Posted

Sometimes, bleeding may be a sign of infection. If it smells different in any way, I would get it checked out. Good luck.
  • Posted

thanks seems the bleeding wasnt period i was right that it was urine , was put on antibiotics again, and go was shocked i only had 3 days of 2 tables when it should have been 7 days of 4 ! oh well seems to have sorted it for now, no blood or anything! just a bout of thrush now grrrrr lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.