Not sure if this is a migraine or something serious

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have a deep pain in the whole right side of my head. It feels as if I've just been hit really hard, almost like a dizzy feeling. I can also feel it in my gums in my mouth on my right side as well. When I barely push on my forehead it sends a pain all the way deep into my head, and even just by blinking it sends this feeling of pressure far back behind my right eye. And when I clinch my teeth together I feel almost as if I could throw up. Is this just a migraine

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Melony,

It does sound like a migraine of some sort, but as a fellow migraine sufferer migraines arent trvial, they are really painful and disrupt lives terribly.  So even though some drs make them seem insignficant beleive me they are far from that!

I would suggest you go see your dr and get some suitable medicine like Sumatriptan to deal with the pain and maybe something like Pregabalin to prevent it happening.

Good luck Melony, let us know how you get on.

Take care and best wishes

• Posted

That's how I feel too, and it feels like someone it's hitting me with a hammer on my head, it's horrible..mine are Hemiplegic migraine with aura..

U need to see a Dr as soon as u can🙂

• Posted

Mine can be like that too. But if it’s a change from your normal migraine you should see a Dr

Wish you well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.