Not sure if this is normal but worried could be an std

Posted , 6 users are following.

I think these little bumps have always been there but just today after I did a bike workout I noticed I was feeling irritated down there and when I took a shower and washed it burned. I have been with the same partner for 6 years and do not feel he has cheated but I'm still concerned these could be warts or who knows what else. I have had 2 paps this year with no issues and std testing since my Dr likes to do that with my annual exam and no issues at all. they are tender to the touch but no itching. I remember feeling them in the past but really only noticed them today because of the irritation. if anyone has any idea i would greatly appreciate it, I'm driving myself crazy with worry image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

it could be irritation and maybe friction from bike riding. is the area somewhat located as it could chafe caused by saddle?

Mariah

• Posted

have you gotten tested for BV or yeast infection. i know sometimes being active can lead to more sweat which yeast loves.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.