Not sure of what this could be. Painful to touch and burns when urine/water touches it

Posted , 4 users are following.

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Edited

i agree u need to get tested for herpes

• Posted

how did you get test results so fast swabs normally take 7-10 bussiness days. If you were seen and a doctor said its not just by looking, please get swabbed.

• Posted

it was swabbed, i got my results back in two days, she ordered a rapid viral culture swab test.

• Posted

so then you dont know its not herpes. glad you got tested i hope its something silly! 😃

• Edited

literally contradicting yourself saying you KNOW you dont have it, but them stating you havent gotten your test results back. A doctor can not look at a sore and tell you its NOT herpes. again i hope its not.. but please dont engage in any sexual activity untill you get your results. im not trying to be rude, but dont ask for opinions and then get mad when you hear something you don't want to. It looks like text book herpes, but again it HAS to be tested. 😃

• Posted

i did not contradict myself? i said i know that it's not herpes, i got it swabbed and got my results back in two days. i'm getting mad because you can't read my reply where i said i got it swabbed and my results back in two days 😃

• Posted

mine kinda looks like that ... I wonder if its due to shaving . I know friction can cause it too.. Just im really worried ugh...

• Posted

go get tested to have peace of mind! the swab was uncomfortable and stung, but better to find out if it is something serious or not.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.