Not sure on what i have :( not been able to eat much, stomach pains etc

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok so I am not sure if this is the right forum or not but here is my story:

?Ok so on about the 26th august 2017 I had the worst pain in my stomach ever! I had to call the paramedics round because I thought I was going to die or something was seriously wrong it had me on the floor not wanting to move. So the paramedics arrive and they do some test on my stomach where they push in on my stomach and then release and that was to see if it was appendix so they could not find anything wrong and I was calmed down and felt ok and they gave me paracetamol.

?Well ever since that day my stomach has not quite felt the same sad it feels like it has some sort of pressure and is really Uncomfortable so I went to the doctors and he immediately said gastritis and gave me lansoprazole to take for 28 days so I took those and by the end of the course nothing has changed so I rang the doctor and told him so he then prescribed me omeprazole to take at a higher dosage I take 2 a day for a week then 1 a day for the rest and to be honest I am almost half way through the tablets and no change I recently had a blood test and soon to be taking a breathe test for h.plyori and if this is the cause then I guess I will finally get rid of this by taking the right tablets.

?My concern is can something like Gastritis, stomach ulcer or h.plyori come on all of a sudden one day and make you feel like you at going to die? because like I said since that day my stomach has not felt the same.

?My main symptoms are:

Pressure feeling in stomach

?Loos of appetite to the point I do not eat until I feel weird, faint etc. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nick,this reply my sound odd but it worked for me.It ruined my teenage years.I felt the early warning signs of a cramp across my stomach round the naval area,and I had to drive home,then the cramp would get worse and worse, if I coughed the pain was awfull.The cure suddenly came to me,I was wearing tight waist Jean's bought two size up and never had the pain again.Good luck hope I've helped

• Posted

Hey nick , hope all is well ! With your constant symptoms, it does sound like grastrits or peptic ulcer , although with your serve pain that resulted in the paramedics coming sounds more like a gallbladder attack which usually comes all like a ton of bricks and last 30 mins to a few hrs , push your docter for answers , ask for blood test to check liver function , and pancreas for pancreatitis.. also a ultra sound to rule out gallstones or a ct scan could cover all of it , only way to diagnose a ulcer or grastrits is an endoscopy, but now a days docters just push antibiotics on you looking to crue things if it continues dont be afraid to ask questions and push for test and answers hope this helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.