Not sure what I have

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was with someone new about 6 months ago from November to December I went into my gyno get tested for stds everything came back negative expect for the HVS Igm combination test so I went back in 3 months and retested and the results came back the same the value actually went down on the igm test it went for 1.33 to 1.22. How ever now I have found a line of little bumps above the vaginal opening they don't bother me at all I wouldn't have known if I even had them unless I touch myself. I don't know wether to freak out or what do it could it be herpes.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.