Not sure what i have eaten

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Guys,

2 days i been running to the loo and with tumy cramps. not sure what i have eaten and didnt eat anything yesterday as i felt so ill. how long does this go on for?

thanks

Collette

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

hi collette i had cramp for the first couple of weeks never had any tummy bug with it though. It could be the tablets or stress? have you eaten anything not in date? have you eaten anything that isn't allowed x
    • Posted

Hiya hun, the cramps in the tummy are like what i can only describe as period pains, but im not due. im in control of the loo runs so no accidents thankfully. my tummy feels like a washing machine churning. yesterday i had a green smoothie and that upset my tummy, think i overloaded the greens but im still running to the loo today. been recording everything on MFP and checking all under 5g. All but odd. i am seeing some oil in the pan - toooo much info, so guess ive eaten something that i have missed. x
    • Posted

Hi collette if it's orange oil it's def something you have eaten it may be something you ate 3 days ago and is now coming out, drink water and flush it out i hope you feel better soon. Also as much as i love MFP i always input the cals/fat myself as someone can put the wrong info on there some things i have added on there before have been wrong so i always check the packet! x
    • Posted

Hi, been thinking all day what it might be as I've logged everything, then I had a moment. I used olive oil to make my stir fry, didn't log that and that was 2 days ago. Could it be that? X I'm thinking I must of lost a few pounds going to the toilet looool xx 
    • Posted

Yes would have been the olive oil! please only use frylight that's the only thing you can cook with on the tablets. Can't be a bad thing lol no im joking hope your feeling better x
    • Posted

I bought fry light as well, I just automatically reached for the olive oil. Won't do that again. It's funny two days running I been out on the road with work and had to stop and get lunch so I pop in  the service station and then see the things that I would have normally picked up as I  come out with a  just a sandwich now, whereas before it would be just have bag of crisps, a chocolate, oooo might have a donut too, oh yes, wash that done with a latte - no wonder I'm fat lol  - really wanted a latte today but couldn't get MFP to work and didn't want to make things any worse loooool  xx
    • Posted

Well done on resisting the chocolate etc good thing is the side effects put you off lol.

I like Coffee with Alpro hazlenut milk it tastes like whole nut well it's the nearest i will be getting to a bar of it! lol x

I like the coconut one aswell tastes like bounty nice on cereal

x

• Posted

Trust me it was only the 💩💩💩💩 that put me off Hun, I can't handle it any more loool 

oooo that's sounds nice for a coffee treat. I haven't had any coffee as I need sugar in mine. Might try that when I next shop. We need a menu taster blog on here for a full creative idea on what to eat. There is a lot you can eat but get stuck in a rut with the same foods. 

• Posted

I much prefer soy or nut milks instead of dairy milk I was going to put up a post on recipes but i didn't think anyone would be interested lol

You can have sugar obviously within reason have you tried truvia?

x

• Posted

I was told you shouldn't drink soya all the time, it's not good. Nuitrishionst told me that. So I stayed away from it. I like goats milk.  No not tried truvia, or did you mean stevia or whatever it's called lol 

Think peeps be glad of a food page, oh godmother orlistat 😃😃😃😉😉😉 

think it should be done, everyone can add to it and be such a welcomed posting, I bet you xx 

• Posted

Hey Collette,

I have noticed that you have been having a rough time of things to initially but it is a learning curve and you just need to get over the hill then its all down hill from there smile.

Water is the best medicine initially to flush anything out and detox your body of the fat etc but if it continues longer than necessary it might just be worth popping back to your doctor but I am sure it will pass and the weight will start dropping off.

Take care xx

• Posted

Hi KTD,

thanks for for the reply, much appreciated. Yeah few good days then a blip. I'm only in week 1 so early days for me, I guess. It's day two of loo running, so fingers crossed it stops by tmrw. Will increase the water intake to flush anything out. Xx

• Posted

Hi I had the same sort of problem for the first 2 months on Orlistat. I had tummy pains and felt very bloated. I didnt want to tell my GP incase he took me off the pills but it did eventually dissapear. I read up at the time and it seems to be a common problem.

I was also constipated for a while but that cleared too, just do your best to grin and bare it as it does clear.

• Posted

Hi Claire, funny I haven't had the bloated tummy just runny looool 

my dr gave me 3 months so I'm not due a check up till then. As I said earlier, all this must have shifter a few pounds xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.