Not sure what’s going on but not getting much help from GP

Posted , 2 users are following.

for the last 3 weeks on and off i have been getting the urgency to pee, i took ural the first few times it happened and it seemed to work but over the last 4 days it wont go away.

when i do pee i always go a bit but even if i go alot theres no entire relief.

it also feels like my clitoris is very sensitive and not sure if the feeling of urgency and pressure is coming from there or my lower abdomen, it all just feels really uncomfortable.

i saw my GP who did a diabetes test and a urine test for infection, i was only able to produce a small amount but they said it was ok, and they said it was all clear so she decided not to give me antibiotics, her advice was i could be dehydrated or there is a possibility of STI and if drinking more water doesnt help to return for that test.

im rather confident i dont have an sti so im wondering what else could be going on ? its driving me crazy.

I had a colcoscopy 3 weeks ago (all clear nothing nasty going on) and my doctor seemed to think that was irrelevant, but the timing makes me wonder otherwise.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

If one GP is unhelpful, then try another GP, there are helpful GPs out there, must you must also examine the evidence and look at the results and evaluate the circumstances.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.