Not sure what to do or feel

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok so basically I just signed up to this because I was just going about my normal day had a shower sat down and as always thesse kinda feelings hit me all the time and every time I feel I'm a bit closer to something stupid not sure if it's depression but at least once a day every day for as long as I can remember I've wished I was here like right now I would be happy today I no that's something you can't go back from so I'm just reaching out to see weather I'm on somebody else's wave length thanks

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi if you weren't here you wouldn't be happy or anything coz you would feel nothing. 

It does sound like depression to me, though their are no medical experts on this site only fellow sufferers..  Do you know what triggers these feelings?  How do you feel?  Lonely? Isolated?  Sad?  etc. 

Do you think you have issues you haven't deal with?  I think you should go an see your doctor and ask for some help.  There are quite a nunber of online depression tests you can take and they should be able to give you a guide. 

• Posted

Hello David

I have to say it's great that you're reaching out right right now it's very courageous of you.

I don't know your age it's not really relevant but ive have it when ive feel very low and not want to be here and yes I'm sue more people do...

I urge you to please call a helpline or have a gp you could talk.to.

You said you have felt like this a long time.why not take the next step and help yourself to not feel like it.

We are here

Please seek professional help it's much better to share or at least chat to someone.

You are not alone

I can manage my days now I realise what's going on in my head not every days going to be great it's not for everyone I guess but we have to take them and get the bad ones over.

Please don't think I am saying anythings wrong with your brain it's not for me to say... but if you worked out why you felt like you do you could maybe be able to handle your days a little better.

It's worth a try surly please

Thinking of you

Take cae

Vicky

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.