Posted , 7 users are following.
Hello 21M, I have been suffering with gut problems for the last 5 months now and i can't quite understand what's going on.
In order not to have a lengthy post, I'm going to just post my symptoms.
- My main symptom is bloating (Mild) and the urge to go to the toilet (even if I don't have to). Whenever I'm somewhere that i feel uncomfortable thats when they happen the most. Both symptoms come and go (depending on the day, mood)
2)No diarrhea or constipation (maybe once or twice for both of them in the last 5 months)
- If I consider it a "flair up" I've had one maybe like 3 times in 5 months.
- (Continuation of 1)I feel it's also tied to my anxiety and social anxiety when I'm out and I dont have a bathroom near. Whenever I'm relaxed and not have much on my mind while being outside I have no problems at all(not that I have many otherwise).
- Some days feel completely normal, some worse
- I have been to 2 different gastroenterologists and both told me it's from stress and my eating habits.
- I've tried to eat more fiber, completely cut dairy and gluten stuff with little to no difference (both for 2 weeks), the only difference for me was when I stopped eating less gluten and thus I was just a little less bloated (symptoms still happened). Take out food doesn't really change anything.
- Probiotics like kefir have helped with my bloating. Also quite recently i discovered that imodium completely stops my bloating but i get a little constipated.
- All of these have been happening for 4-5 months now with on and off symptoms.
- I did notice some acid reflux and heartburn few times.
Thanks for reading and for every possible answer. 😃
2 likes, 15 replies