Not understanding

Edited , 1 user is following.

went to the gyn and got checked everything came back negative is this some sort of skin condition ?imageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

  • Posted

    Hi karina,

    Are you referring to the small black patch on your perineum? It's probably a benign pigmented naevus. If you notice it change in character- e.g. increase in size, starting to hurt or itch, or bleeds or ulcerates you should see a dermatologist. You've now got a photo of it, so save this and use as a 'baseline' to reference any suspected changes if it starts to misbehave.


    Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up