Noticed these blisters below my vaginal area, last sexual contact was 4 years ago *with pictures*

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, I was wondering what these blisters are, I'm kind of scared.

My last sexual contact was 4 years ago (2019), with my first boyfriend. He's had a lot of experience, but we did get some std tests during our time together, and they came back negative.

I do constantly shave, and the last time I did, I did it pretty fast. My hair is really coarse and thick, so sometimes some irritation occur when I shave. I was wondering if maybe this is because of the shaving?

I also do play with my toys from time to time (just putting it out there in case it's important), it irritates the area if I'm not careful of the angle because of friction.

They're painful when I touch them or when there's friction. I noticed them two days ago.

Thank you, I really appreciate your help.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

looks kind of weird. did they change?

• Edited

Yeah, they were full of water before. They've popped now, and are hopefully healing. I'm just really unsure what they are.

• Posted

could be several things.I would probably get it looked at. Best of luck to you.

• Posted

In my opinion I could say it is Herpes, I had the same blisters, my immune system is very weak and every time I have stress they appear, you should go to the doctor and ask for the swab test for a better diagnosis, in my case I had two false negatives with the blood test, so I do not recommend it. After 7 months they managed to diagnose it, there are many cases of asymptomatic people, my ex boyfriend was one.

But maybe I was wrong, so you better go to the doctor.

• Posted

I would just wait few days and see how it goes and then make a decision or if you have pain right now then just go to doctor without waiting..

How does it look now any healing does it look good or...?

• Posted

I would definitely have those checked out w/ your PC. While I realize you haven't been sexually active for an extended period, that looks like an HSV outbreak.

• Edited

it definitely does look like herpes. go get test blood rest ran

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.