Noticed these bumps. Can somebody tell me what it might be !!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Everyday i notice this and get scared. I need some helpful information as to what it might be. Somebody please help!! I took herpes test around November and came back negative. Should i get retested? Im sorry for continuing to ask but im worried!

imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dear jovon,

I sound like a broken record but IMHO they are molluscum contagiosum. I told you this in an earlier post a few weeks back.

I think you should see a doctor face-to-face if you're anxious for an accurate second opinion.

Rgds,

Adhari

• Posted

adhari,

lol i am sorry i do remember you saying that. Is it curable ? Does it just go away?

• Posted

i dont think thats herpes, but possibly HPV? (genital warts). i dont know how std tests work for men, but for women your doctor will inspect you. did your doctor look at this bump when you got tested?

• Posted

lena,

I went to urologist , and its like she was rushing. She told me Foculitis , & it should go away.. but that was 4 months ago

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.