Now am worried

Posted , 2 users are following.

How long can consipation last! Feels like something is blocked I've been taking movicol for a day but nothing

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

If you hear bowel sounds its most likely not an obstruction, absent sounds is what they look for and being able to pass gas is another good sign.
  • Posted

My gastro said you can take miralax/movical every 8hrs long term, no problems.
    • Posted

I went a little bit last night not much tho but jeez am full of deadly wind lol defo this movicol is working but am scared to up it to 2 a day cos I have to drive to work and don't want to get caught short!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.