Now i'm a believer

Posted , 2 users are following.

I now know wii fit does work,havn't took my measurments for a while did them today and have lost another 4inches wooohooo,so now i'm convinced wii fit does work,if you havn't got 1 yet its defo worth investing in 1. smile

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi where about are these inches coming from. Is it one particular area or from all over?
  • Posted

Hi there the inches are coming off from waist,hips,thighs and back,total of 14inches now.
  • Posted

Well done keep it up.
  • Posted

Meant to ask, which particular excercises do you do on the wii fit
  • Posted

Hi jondave sorry for the late reply,hectic day yesterday,I tend to do a bit of step,jogging,a few muscle and yoga workouts,never thought I would like yoga but i'm doing more of it now,I also do balance games quite a lot.
  • Posted

Thanks Twinkles. I have had the Wii fii since the day it came out. Really love it. Also bought the Wii fit plus the day that came out. That's just as great. They do give you a good work out. Like the Plus as you can combine excerices to make a workout, and it varies every day which is a bonus.
  • Posted

I like the way both games dont give you it all at once, by that I mean you have to work to unlock new and advanced exercises etc. I think this is to keep users intrested. Of to do mine now(again).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.