Now that's what I call menopause!

Posted , 14 users are following.

An album dedicated to us ladies.....the result of insomnia last night and trying to occupy my mind :-(

I guess that's why they call it the blues - Elton John

Crazy - seal

Everybody hurts - REM

Hot stuff - Donna summer

Changes - David Bowie

Shut uppa your face - Joe dolce

The drugs don't work - The verve

Shakin all over - Johnny kidd and the pirates

hot in the city - Billy idol

Crying - Roy Orbison

Leave me alone - Michael Jackson

Help - The Beatles

Run to the hills - Iron Maiden

feel free to add!!

X

3 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Love this and the replies! Needed a smile today thanks!! Here's my contributions from our days in the 80's!! 😜 Have a blessed Day!

Some days,. "I Cant Fight This Feeling Anymore"-REO Speed-wagon

Most Days,. I wanna "SHOUT!"(Let it all out,. These are the things I can do without!🎤)- Tears for Fears

Because it sure>>"Takes My Breath Away"- Berlin

At times I feel I even "Walk Like an Egyptian!!"- The Bangles😳

And just when I think I may be getting a break and feeling better-->> ""Here I Go Again"- Whitesnake

But after finding this site,. We could all sing together:

"Lean on Me" ( ..when your not strong)- Club Nouveau 😉

• Posted

Love them! Carole's really started something here eh?!!!! Good that we can all share some laughs in the face of adversity!!! Thats girl power for you!!! xxxxx
  • Posted

Hey there's some brilliant ones here!! I'm beginning to think it's a viable project :-). Just adding:

I'm on fire -Bruce Springsteen.

• Posted

This brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing! Hope you get a good nights sleep soon😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.