Now what Acne!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm 49 peri menopause never had acne in my life! Getting now at 49 is this normal?😢

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes acne lol! Its not really funny but if we dont laugh we will cry! I have the same thing happening to me.....Im assuming it is normal in peri because I didnt have acne before this either. Hormones going crazy! Hang in there! One day we will get through this smile Take care!

• Posted

I have been getting acne too but it's different than the occasional pimple I used to get. This is more like tiny pimples on top of my nose and along the sides. It's weird

• Posted

That's exactly where they are! Omg 😲 when will this end!😐

• Posted

That is too funny. And if it is because of low progesterone then I wonder if my breasts will hurt at the same time? 🙄

• Posted

Yes, unfortunately it happens....I believe it's caused by low progesterone.

• Posted

Me too,

I have the wrinkles of a 45 year old and the spots of a 14 year old 😩x

• Posted

Hi Maureen

I've just turned 52 and yes, I have got the acne bug too... not just on my face but a few on my breasts, on the backs of my arms and even found some on my legs and stomach..... I never had had acne as a teenager, obviously my peri is making up for lost time lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.