NSFW Hemmoroid and ? Warts? Ticked off glands?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been dealing with chronic constipation and noticed a little hemmoroid a couple weeks ago. Last night when I was looking at it to see if it was going away, I spread myself open a little to see how far in this thing goes. That's when I noticed a few bumps. They aren't sore or itch. They were the same color as the rest of the skin down there until I started googling lumps and found all sorts of pictures of warts, herpes, cysts. I put a little vinegar on it and they got paler. Are these warts? I don't have anything on/around my vagina and these can only be seen if I spread my butt open. Then I read vinegar means nothing except that something is abnormal so now I'm really confused. Also, just as side info. I've never had anal sex, nor do I like fingers or anything else in there. I'm so confused and upset. And way too embarrassed to see a GP.image

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

they look like warts

• Posted

u need to see a doctor as warts spread and u already have a few there already so its important u go and have those removed off u can also pass them on to other people if they come into contact with that area of skin

• Posted

I haven't had a partner in a couple of months. If those were there then and he didn't touch around my anus would he still be at risk of getting it or would he have needed to touch it directly?

• Posted

Okay. That's a relief then. He would have needed to actually go in my butt to touch those. How in the world did they get there when I do engage in anything anal?

I'm going to try to attach another picture that shows the surface of them a little better.

• Posted

definatley look like warts and iv no clue as to how u have gotten them lol but ye wash ur hands after toilet etc and go to a doctors have them taken off

• Posted

avoid touching the area with your fingers as best u can

• Posted

Mistyped up there...should have read don't engage in anything anal

That's always been a no go area for me. I'm simply uninterested. In all honesty, I'm kinda shy sometimes and was scared I'd poop on someone if they put anything in there. I'd be mortified!

How are these removed? Is there anything at all I can do at home instead of going to a clinic?

• Posted

No worries on avoiding touching it. I already have a compulsion about hand washing. This isn't going to help that little OCD habit at all.

• Posted

a doctors is your best option or clinic they just burn them away or use an acid sometimes they freeze them off its better not to treat at home as needs to be done properly to prevent reoccurence plus the treatments at home are not proven to work u could just end up with more

• Posted

I guess I'll have to either wait for them to return or show the doctor the pictures when I finally get up the nerve to go. They sort of just fell apart after I applied the vinegar to see if they'd turn white. There is nothing down there that looks like that anymore. Just irritated skin with little cracks where I assume I burnt it with the vinegar. The skin is now itchy where it's healing but hemmoroid wipes kill that itch. I just hold the wipe straight on it. I'm too afraid of spreading something to actually wipe against it. Have you ever heard of something like that being burnt that quickly? Could they possibly have been something else? My mom used to get polyps in there but I don't know how far in and I'm not asking because I don't want her questioning me. I'm going to try to go to a planned parenthood next week when I can get off work before they close.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.