Nuclear Ab Titre and Pattern Levels elevated, help!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi

I have been having chronic pain for over a year, along with wide spread pain i also have waves of lightheartedness, blurred vision, and brain fog. I was refereed rheumatologist for this coming June and he set up some blood work. my blood work showed slight Vitamin D deficiency and most importantly Elevated Nuclear Ab Titre and Pattern of 1:80.. I'm not exactly sure what that means but google is making it look like that indicated Lupus? can someone help me out with this please... i dont really want to wait till June for answers,

Please Help!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i think ur titter 1:80 is not lupus or autoimun coz i had titer 1:100 from.my hematology docter said i got SLE but from my rhematology docter said nothing happend event i also defisiensi vit D.anemia.osteoporosis early in young age and other symptons

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.