Nuclear Stress Test

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a Nuclear Stress test last week for ongoing heart problems. I am bradycardic and the injection given to speed up my heart only managed to get to 73bpm and I had horrendous chest and left arm pain. My heart rate has been down to 38 in the last few weeks and I get dizzy, chest pain and palpitations when walking. What were others reactions during this test?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I've never heard of this type of test. I hope everything turns out alright for you.

• Posted

My mother had this test several times. We joked that they call it a stress test because the thought of it alone makes you feel stressed!

Her symptoms were similar to yours. I don't know the heart rate but the chest pain, palpitations and dizziness were common.

I wish you the best if luck with everything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.