Numb

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm in bad health, finances bad, marriage falling apart, terrible dreams and sweats and cramps at night, anxiety and rapid heart rate early morning and lack of interest in anything....feel like life is over. So sorry to bother, just feeling so very alone and small.....thanks

4 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I feel your pain.. In the last two years my daughter stopped talking to me, my dad passed away. My health has detiorated, leading to surgury this coming week, putting me out of work for 5 weeks or longer, my spouse isnt doing well on the financial train either, im stuck in a dead end job, good thing is the insurance will pay most of surgury buy I still have huge out of pocket. And I live in a armpit of a town i cant stand. My marriage suffering d/t health problem. Dont feel alone and small, we are here with you.
  • Posted

Hang in there, your doing great coping with all that you should give yourself more credit your obviously stronger than you think.

We are all here for you anytime and don't apologise for bothering because your not bothering your asking for help and we want to help each other let the doctor know how your feeling, communication is important, be honest with everyone, wish you well x

• Posted

Hi,

Your present situation is all negatives, or so it seems.

The first thing is to get the finances sorted. It is amazing how financial difficulties can drag you down.

Can you get a mortgage holiday from your provider? Contact those that you owe money to and come to an arrangement.

Once you have these things sorted you will be able to concentrate on your physical and mental health. They are the most important things to look after.

Contact cab or free debt agencies if you can't handle things alone.

Mike.

• Posted

Don'f feel alone there are hundreds of us just like you, I too feel like life is over, nothing seems to help, I SO SO wish I could suggest something to help YOU!! all we can do is jus take a day at a time and hang in there the best we can.  Somse hugs for you (((( ))))

• Posted

Thanks to everyone and my best and prayers for each of you as well. Depression is a beast...😞😞😞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.