Numb after cts

Posted , 3 users are following.

CT’s on both hands 2 weeks apart. R hand thumb completely numb on rt as well as 3 fingers. Same on left not as bad. Been 2.5 mos. how much longer. Worse than bef. Cant buttom

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hang in there Linda. I had both done 6 months apart. Left hand total success. Right hand had done again. It's now been 1.5 years, three fingers although better than after first surgery still somewhat numb and pins and needles. Keep doing your exercises. Stretch that nerve.

• Posted

Hi linda im sorry to hear what you're going through i had surgery on my dominant r hand 2 weeks ago and the pins needles are now worse also a grit like ferling between my fingers I'll b seeing my doc soon i think u should do the same.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.