Numb feeling leftside on my lips and tongue

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi for 7 years now I have had awful symptoms with no diagnosis

numb feeling in leftside of my lips

numb feeling in my tongue

it's not completely numb when touched it just feels slightly different no face change sometimes a prickly feeling along forehead like drooping etc but this is ruining my life I camt get no answers and if I hear it anxiety one more time il scream I'm so fed up its ruining my day to day life as a mum when it comes on

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Deborah. I have the same feeling in my lower lip on the right side and have for over a year now. Mine is on and off and at times I have weird tingly feelings that last a couple of seconds in random spots of my body but mostly my face. I've had an MRI of my head and brain, a CT of my head, and an MRI of the neck and soft tissues to rule out any issues. It freaks me out too. And I have also had people tell me it's anxiety but I don't believe it. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

• Posted

Everyone in my life tells me its stress and anxiety, it might be, but ive spent thousands of dollars to have testing done, and nothing is positive yet thank god. So i have to believe, its a vitamin issue, stress, and anxiety i guess, but i definitely HATE when people tell me this. Its literally the worst.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.