Numb fingers and toes.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have noticed over the past few months that when I lie down for a rest that, after a while, the tips of my fingers and toes go numb. I have an oximeter and have observed at these times that the reading shows 90-92%. Am due a visit to my doctor soon and will mention this to him but has anybody had a similar experience like this and can shed any light on the matter. Regards, Robert.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

My heart was problem with numb finger and toe this was changed with heart medicine
  • Posted

Thanks Sahdir, will keep that in mind.
  • Posted

Have you found answer for you question Waterman this can be used when happen in other like you that have same feelings about numb finger and toe for learn about health of the chest for us share what is learned please.
  • Posted

Hi Sahdir, sorry i was so long in replying to your post. The problem seems to have cleared up at the minute but I am still having problems with low oxygen levels when I lie down. Thanks for your interest. God bless.
  • Posted

Reporting to doctor your finding will give the low oxygen informed treatment of the situation you are finding will give numb fingers and toe some time. bless to you also

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.