Numb spots

Posted , 3 users are following.

Since having my TIA I sometimes still get Numb spots on my Arm and Face, has anyone else had these effects?

Is this normal?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gavin, I had what they think was aTIA on Friday, I have yet to have a MRI but CT definitely showed stroke, I am on blood thinking tabs and vastatin, I am still getting a numb face especially in the mornings, this is still after 6 days, Did yours wear off.
  • Posted

have you been to your dr this is serious if you dont act now you will wish you had of doneif you cant get to your dr go to a/e
    • Posted

Hiya, I am still waiting to be seen at Lincoln nurology (uk) they said about december time!!
    • Posted

Oh are you still getting numb spots? Dip you know what caused your TIA ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.