Numbness!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi i suffered from anxiety for like 2 years now ive done ekgs ,echocardiogram ,mri for blood clogs and everything comes back fine but lately ive been having like head numbness in top.of my head and all of a sudden in the afternoons my left ear gets super red i take medications for acid reflux everyday !! ANYBODY WITH ME ?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

When I saw my psychologist for the first time he asked me if I get numbness/tingly feeling in my head and said that's a if symptom of anxiety
    • Posted

Hey Emily We have answered eachother before i dont know if u remember but how have you been feeling with all this anxiety stuff .. ive been feeling horrible this past 3 days it xomes and goes chest stabbing are horrible it freaks me out lol
    • Posted

Yes I remember I started seeing a psychologist and that Helps a little bit but I've been having a lot of symptoms lately I've been super Shaky and figity especially in my chest. I don't have much support which really sucks
    • Posted

I've read lots of your posts, Emily, and you spend a lot of time comforting others. I'm sad that you don't have much support, but at least you care enough to come on to this site and help other people. It WILL get better. Mine took three years out of my life. Love Tess
    • Posted

Thank you! And I feel like just telling people that I have the same symptoms would make them feel better cause I know that it makes me feel better when I see other people fee exactly the same way it reassures me that it's anxiety just like everyone else
    • Posted

That makes a lot of sense. I didn't realise how many people were going through this until I started looking at the Anxiety forum. Keep going, Emily. I believe that you can not only make a huge difference in other people's lives but you will also start to feel better yourself. Please keep in touch. If I can help you, I will. Love Tess
    • Posted

Thank you so much! And me neither some of the horrible symptoms I didn't know we're even possible and I want to cry sometimes when I read about other people's symptoms that are 10x worse then mine it's horrific
  • Posted

Hi. Yes, there are MANY people with you. You are not alone, especially not on tis forum where we all try to help one another.

Severe anxiety disorder is very difficult to endure and usually takes ages to get better. You've had lots of tests, all of which are normal, and now you're wondering if they missed something.

The numbness you describe is extremely common in highly anxious people. You could, of course, go to your doctor, but I'd ne surprised if they said anything other than this is all anxiety. With therapy, medication and sticking with this forum, you will beat this horrible affliction. Love Tess

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.