Numbness in left arm/leg 16 years after brain tumour

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

My friend had a brain tumour removed at age 13. I don't know exact info on what type of tumour (which I can find out but hes busy as I write this) and as hes gotten older he has gotten worsening symptoms of weakness in the left side of his body (arm and leg) which involves some pain and tingling.

Hes been checked out and told its just side effects from the removal of the tumour. He also has 3 types of epilepsy, again without asking I don't know the exact name but one is seizures and one is temporary loss of cognitive ability.

He says diazepam helps with the tingling and pain. Is there anything else that might help?

If more info is needed which there probably will be I will speak to him and get it.

Thanks in advance.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.