Nurapathy

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was wondering if anyone has there feet to stay sore when you first get up in morning and after you sit

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

In the morning I feel no pain but after 15 minutes or so the pain start slowly. I feel less pain when I am standing up or walking. The intense pain come when I am sitting down. I have also notice when my mind is focus on anything but my feet I often forget or do not feel the pain. It is a daily battle.
  • Posted

Hi

I have Diabetic Perifthial Neuropathy in both feet,mouth and hands,but the feet cause the most pain.

My pain is as others say is more intense when seated,but for me the worst of the pain is when I am in bed on a night

I am on pregablin and they have just used dosage from 150mg to 300mg daily,but it seems to be having an adverse affect on me.

I hope you get your pain in check, it's not nice. Are you on any medication?

Take care

• Posted

I take 800 my gabapentin 4x a day 200 mg amatripaline a day loratab 10.5 4x a day I also have 3 bulged disk in my lower back and pinched nerves I go see a surgeon tomorrow to see if they can fix my back my thyroid has messed up so I can't sit or stand to long I'm stiff and hurt when I get out of bed I hope you get relief from your pain to

• Posted

Ah right Judy,Fingers x.

The professionals know best. I used to be on Gabbapentin, the same dosage.

I do however know that Gabbapentin is the cheaper version of Pregablin. If you find the Gab

Not working see your GP

I used to be on Amitriptyline but no affect.

Here is to the hospital you get a positive outcome🍀🐯

• Posted

NO medication so far. I am able to live with this so far without medication. I am able to get to sleep and every morning the pain is gone ..but not for long. Meditation is a big help for me.

Take care

• Posted

Well I found out today they can't do anything for my back said it probably make it worse the ddd in it will only get worse o well it is what it is

• Posted

Hi judy i experienced painful stiff feet and ankles first thing in the morning and sometimes during the day for years....i also get tingling into toes and sometimes feel numbness up through little toe n side of foot... what i didnt realise it is connected to my lower back pain... check that your pain is not spinal problem...i developed cauda equina through spinal stenosis n disc rupture at L4 L5 ....i had surgery 3mths ago and it has greatly reduced leg n foot pain....Try this off the wall trick....place a bar of new soap under bed sheet at night and it magically works...I thought it was a joke at first but it gets me through the night with little or no foot pain.... the soap seems to last for a few weeks ...i just replace it every 6 wks anyways...Only an irish person would give this advice... Dont knock it until youve tried it....lol PS. Please let me know how your doing soon... Marie
    • Posted

I have lower back trouble to went to see a surgeon and they can't do surgery said it would make it worse

• Posted

Have you had epidural steorids injected into lower back ....this may suit you if op is not available.. hope your ok today...
    • Posted

We tried the shots they didn't help any hope you are doing ok

• Posted

If i find im having extremly painful days I find 100mg xymel n 2 x 500 paracetomol does the job for about 12hrs... otherwise i just take diclac 75mg...n paracetomol x 2 daily....i hope you find something that helps you...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.