Edited , 2 users are following.
If someone was to take Nurofen Plus, let's say 3 or 4 tablets every day for years would it cause any life threatening problems? I'm talking your standard 200 mg tablets.
Just looking for advice. Probably the correct answer is to just stop or cut down completely. I usually take 3 at night and that's it as it helps with restless legs. It's become a habit rather than addiction and I'm slightly concerned now I need to make a plan to come off them or just take them occasionally like every few days.
My current health:
- Smoke 7 cigs per day.
- 10 mg Zolpidem every night or 5mg (10 years I've been on them for my mental health and horrific sleeping since young)
- Prorpanalol and Setraline once a day for anxiety which in my opinion does help
- Cut down to moderate drinking from a period of being reckless. Usually 3 days non drinking most weeks
- Had a health test a few weeks back and it all said normal but I'm not sure I believe it. I just can't be OK?
- Always get dodgy stomach from anxiety. With or without any above medication I've always been known to s**t my pants occasionally
I just want to take my propranolol, Setraline and Zolpidem and have my alcohol in moderation with smoking at low levels. Why have I got to throw in painkillers, I'm worried I'm going to drop dead tomorrow.
That's 3 different regular medications and then a few "safe" painkillers.
I'm scared to say to my doctor, look I feel I need help again and I may be taking painkillers to help with stress, but worried he just stops me on my regular medication that's been good to me for years.
I went on Zolpidem in 2011 when I wanted to die, I couldn't cope, since then I've got a job, married my wife, have a gorgeous little dog, bought a house and 2 months ago had a gorgeous baby girl. None of those things seemed a slight possibility back then.... So it's safe to say I have relied on medication.
Just generally concerned the Nurofen Plus will kill me.
0 likes, 1 reply