Nurses with Bronchiectasis

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm a registered nurse, was just wondering how many other people with Bronchiectasis happen to be nurses.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Frogwartz. I am not a nurse but I have met one who is. She happened to be taking my particulars for another unrelated hospital appointment and started quizzing me intensely about my experience with BX. She looked to be about 56 ish years old and told me that in order to be accepted for nursing in the first place, it was necessary for her to have the worst affected part of her lung removed. Like the rest of us she was soldiering on "manfully"! Good luck!

• Posted

I'm a retired nurse........does that count?😉

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.