Nuvessa 1.3? Stronger than Metrogel .75

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone used Nuvessa? Its supposed to be a stronger Metronidazole. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Espy..

Don't take it... It's their marketing strategy.. It'll be fine after a week of use then it'll get back so you could buy meds again and again and again pretty much with a higher dose.

Instead, buy Vitamin D3 5000iu in soft gel caps. Take it 3x a day together with Lactobacillus Acidophilus 1.5 Billion CFUs (twice a day) preferably with meal... I highly recommend this. It worked for me and my friends who is suffering also from BV, yeast and trich. 

You will notice a discharge at first which means it takes away all your toxins and infection.. after weeks of use, you'll be fine.. like forever. If you're cured, you can lessen the dose of D3, take it once daily as supplement together with acidophilus. Also, no more discharge if you're cured. 

Also, use 100% cotton undies and dove white bar soap as your fem wash.. Don't wear tampon, just use pads instead. If your opt to usingpanty liners, throw it. You don't need it. And also, never use tissue after peeing. Everytime you pee, wash it with clean water and wipe it with clean towel EVERYDAY. smile

Hope it helps. smile

• Posted

I think the Vitamin D3 only works if you have a deficiency. I’ve been taking that exact one and acidophilus probiotic for about a month now. I’ve tried three a day and two a day and the probiotic I’ve been taking 4 a day. It hasn’t made a difference but I still take them. I also take a garlic supplement, multi vitamins and folic acid. They don’t seem to be helping. I try to up my dosage after the doctor treats me and that doesn’t work either. I’m hoping the vitamins with start helping soon. I’m going to give them a few more months. 
    • Posted

I stopped taking folic acid and other sup bec it contradicts the D3... just focus on D3 and Acidophilus. smile

Give it time. smile

Only 15k dose a day for D3 and 3bil CFUs of Acidophilus is enough to focus on reproductive system.

• Posted

So are you still taking D3 and Acidophilus after you are cured?
    • Posted

Yes.. as supplement. I now take Vit D3 5000iu once a day and Acidophilus 2x a day still because we need probiotics. Also good for gastro and other stomach issues.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.