O/A pain

Posted , 7 users are following.

It Seemed like overnight I got OA in both knees with pictures us and then in my neck I’ve been doing a lot of research but inflammation bad like to join this group and find out how all of you were doing and if you have any suggestions for pain 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Just read back discussion

Lots of errors when dictating!

• Posted

Hi. I have just had two knee replacements and the pain is still real. I can take pain killers for this. I also have OA in the upper back/neck area and the only thing that seems to help it is the old-fashioned hot water bottle. Not even the morphine for the knees takes this pain away. Rgds
    • Posted

Hi Bob

Yes pain pills are given I hope this will help you as I’ve done 15 hours of research there are amazing anti inflammatory supplements that has taken my pain level 90% better!

1. Boswellia (Reduction of pain in knees)

2. NAC

3. Vital nutrients...Glucosamine,Condronoitin

4. Thorne...Mervia-SF

I also go to a natural path university and get IV Vitamins trace minerals and antioxidants...This also is taken my inflammation down!

It’s all about inflammation!

Bob... Give these a try

On a scale of 1-10 my pain was a 7 

It is now a 1

There are surgical procedures like radio frequency for pain in the neck that can block cervical pain for one year to a lifetime!

I care

Prodigious 

• Posted

Hi! What brand are these vitamins from. Where do you buy them from please.
    • Posted

Hi yolie,

They aren’t exactly vitamins 

NAC ..  BOSWELLIA. .MERVIA SF

All fall under the label THORNE

Thorne products are at private Natural Pathic Drs offices Or...Better yet you can buy Thorne products at Walmart!!!

Those are the big Three inflammation fighters

Glucosamine and congronotin help cushion between joints 

Within 6 days using the highest doses I could tell a remarkable difference in my pain!

Go for it yolie!!! Very high success rates 🌟🌟🌟🌟

• Posted

I’ve been trying many natural remedies.

I believe the 2 that have helped the best are “Heal and Sooth”, in capsule form off the internet. If you can get through the guys sales pages, I definitely think it’s worth it. The other I was skeptical at first but CBD roll on gel. Much better than pensaid which is basically ibuprofen, not safe for long term. The heal and sooth dr’s book” Arthritis Reversed is good but you have to actually apply some of it. I’ve lost 20lbs. And after 4 months of #7 pain I am finally doing leg exercises w/o much pain. One last thing is your ph balance, I have probably been too acidic most of my life. Now with applying that knowledge I’m feeling a little healthier too. Good luck! Any questions, ask me.

• Posted

Chris 

What about vaping CBD? Have you ever tried that or just gel form...Very encouraging however!

Heal and sooth... What is that exactly?

Internal or external...

Thanks 

Prodigious 

• Posted

I’ve never tried vaping.

Heal and sooth is a capsule with natural anti-inflammatories inside them. 

Look up the healthy back institute and read what that Dr. says. I was pretty desperate when I read it so I was willing to try anything. It sounds convincing and I believe it’s helping me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.