Posted , 5 users are following.
OK all I just need to tell you this because it’s happened in my life. Exposure to mold made my osteoarthritis 90% worse. I would wake up at 3:30 AM my body throbbing from head to toe in every joint in my hand as well. We had changed apartments because the last one had mold in it and the toxicity specialist said that all clothes had to be cleaned in hot water and anything like porous that could absorb mold needed to be thoroughly shampooed. I’ve been living at the Marriott for a month and a half as they tore down the entire bathroom in my old apartment. According to the toxicity specialist when they did that they kicked up all kinds of mold that was free floating in the entire apartment. So we completely wash all clothes and chairs… Meanwhile at the Marriott the only thing bothering me was my neck or I have a little arthritis in it I have more pain than what the x-ray showed. And then pain in my knee… So we move into this new apartment and that’s when I started my conversations on this site… I would wake up at 3:30 every morning riving in pain throbbing all throughout my entire body I would take two tramadol‘s two Advil and two Tylenols I will go back to sleep and wake up feeling better but completely nauseous. That nausea lasted all day long! So we did this test and I went to a nice hotel spent the night woke up with a little stiffness in my neck are sore thumb and a little stiffness in my knees because of a Baker cyst and moderate arthritis there. I feel like a human being again… My husband stayed back at the apartment with our dogs only a half a mile away… I asked him if He shampooed our pillow top bed and he had not. That is the only thing I could think of is that when they were working in steering of the mold take gotten to that part of the bed. I don’t know what to do I don’t want to go back into that apartment! We’re moving to Arizona in four months… I just don’t know what to do I don’t want to be sick like that all the time !
The main reason I’m writing this is if you have any MOLD IN YOUR AIR CONDITIONING VENT AND FILTER AS WELL AS THE FILTER IN YOUR HEATING VENT BEHIND YOUR WASHER AND DRYER those are the greater chances were mold would be and if you’re sensitive to it like me, not allergic, sensitive which gives you infectious diseases check these areas where you live!
Because I care
1 like, 5 replies