Obsessing over calves 😳

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys, so just today my calves felt a little abnormal when I sat on the floor like as if they were gonna explode. That feeling just set me off after that I've been worrying about them cause i know that pain or abnormality in the calves can mean a blood clot or something so I'm sorta worried Cause now it feels like both of my legs are feeling weird like maybe stiff I guess. I don't know it's scaring me. I don't know if it's just muscles or what. Does anyone else have this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have never felt this but would suggest going to the doctors to get it checked out if it's worrying you all the best shaun
    • Posted

Thanks Shaun. Funny thing is I really think it was anxiety because I spoke to my parents about it and they sorta convinced me that it's just muscles and the feeling went away Haha. I'm all better now. (:
  • Posted

Glad to here that mate exercise is good for anxiety and fresh air be as active is you can all the best mate
  • Posted

Hi...it sounds like it could be muscle spasm or Charlie horse type of thing ur experiencing. When I'm highly anxious and my leg muscles tense tight...it kills and I have to try to move around my leg and flex so the tightness releases. Hope it gets better for you. Try stretching everyday and regular exercise.

Sandi

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.