Occasional breast (left chest) tingling/pricks and pain when turning around with the upper body.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, as a new one here, i would like to ask for an opinions why would i feel tingling/pricks sometimes in the left side of my chest/breast. I'm a male and i'm 26 years old. And this is not the first time that i had it, i had it even before 10-15 years ago sometimes, when it came the tingling/pricking whenever i try to incrase my breathing (like deep breath) the pain (tickling) gets more painful, if i stop breathing the pain stops... this usually occured and lasted for about 30 seconds or a minute. (This was happening very occasional)

Today sometimes when i put pressure or press my left breast/chest i feel like pain, but I'm not sure is my heart hurting, muscle or the chest .

Sometimes when i move with my body (when I turn around right side with my upper half body) i feel a pain in the left side of my chest.

Can someone give opinion as diagnose? Is it muscle problem, heart problem or something else.

Thank you!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It sounds like a muscle problem but if it really is bothering you see a doctor. I'm sure its not your heart.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.