occipital neuralgia lightheadedness anyone?!

Posted , 12 users are following.

I had bad head and neck pains and lightheaded/dizzy days for about 18 months. Would last a day or two then feel fine inbetween. Held down a super full time career and ran a home really well. Was succesfull etc. But since xmas when I had a major head ache/pain in the back lower part of one side of my head which started boxing day and went on and on I saw a neuro who thinks it is occipiral neuralgia. On gabapentin and awaiting some procedures in theatre to help (I hope!) Any one else have this out there?

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

İm dealing with that since 1,5 without any diagnosis. it all have started with ppi stomach pills omeprazole nobody understand and believe me my life is so bad i just want the old me back:(

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.