ocd about medication

Posted , 2 users are following.

has anybody got ocd about their medication? this is what i have.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Can you be a Bit more specific Glen my friend
    • Posted

what i am meaning is when the worrys and obsessing seem to be all round the subject of medication worrying about being on the wrong dosage and things.
    • Posted

Dear Glen,

I know one can be suspicious of Medications and even suspect them of causing More side effects than cure, but know this, the medications which you have been prescribed are given to you for your good.

Sometimes due to chemical imbalances in the Brain, a patient is prescribed Medications, These medications then help correct the Imbalance in the body.

There is a Need for you to focus on why you are feeling suspicious.

Rest assured the Prescribed Medications are for your benefit and they will help you, Also, Talking to your Psychiatrist helps to ease the Worry.

Remember, as with all medication, they require time to come into effect.

Remember also to speak to a Counsellor who will give you steps to help allay your anxiety

• Posted

Dear Glen,

Are you feeling better?,

Let me know in any case, I hope you are more relaxed, 

Enjoy yourself, Its the weekend, Have a Nice one.

• Posted

thank you for asking how i am. i am ok but a bit worried about what my psychiatrist may not do with my medication or any problems that might happen with side effects i am going to post a message on here about my appointment with my nurse. please do read it.

thanks glenn.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.