Och... Just seen 5 of these little-!

Posted , 1 user is following.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONE FOR GOOD!!!!!!!

Why me? Why me again? It's been MONTHS. I thought their eggs only survived for 2 weeks!?

This is so bad.... i feel so DIRTY! I've had nits and worms all in like the same week oh man this is horrible....

Will they ever go away? Once you get them do they keep on coming back? Does ANYONE know a person who's only had them once/twice/thrice then lost them completely!?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have the same thing happen to me.

Occasionally, I can go up to a month or so with no problems at all. And then... there they are.

• Posted

This is a really big concern for me as ive just found out i have them. If my treatment doesn't work and kill them in 2 weeks my entire year is going to go to ..... I have bad tinitus and now ive got this to cope with aswell. Life is a joke..

This post has been edited as it contained offensive language.

Patient Admin Team

• Posted

i was scratching my ass then 2 realise theres one off those things on my finger, im gunna get sum meds 2morro, i hope they go awaysad
  • Posted

You need to put all clothing bedding towels anything fabric in a boil wash then dry them then put them in freezer for 12 hours to kill the eggs or it will come back

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.