Odd feeling

Posted , 7 users are following.

Have any of you felt an odd feeling between your eyes ? Like it's not your eyes but it's bridge of nose. It goes out toward eyes which makes both of them feel funny like pressure or slight off balance . I have this about one a week for short time usually . But last year I had it every day for about a month or two . Kinda scary feeling ...

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

We have weird symptoms. I do. Do you have clench or grind? How's you neck?

• Posted

My neck is fine ! No just the feelings I described . Though it's hard to describe ..

• Posted

Dear Ladies,

Thank you very much for sharing all your stories. it really helps me with not being alone.

Renee I think that I know this feeling that you are talking about. it is really hard to describe. It is something in between feeling of pressure, tickle and pulling. I have it between my eyes and around my nose.

Lana, I have noticed that you asked Renee about your neck and I think that I know why.

I have the strange feeling around my neck as well . Again it is very hard to describe but it is also like something is pushing it and it gets tight and then it goes up to my face and feels have like TMJ syndrome. Then it burns around the neck and in my arms. Can burn in my legs and my abdominal area. Legs like sciatica pattern. All these weirdness. Then my eye feels dry but I have checked it a few weeks ago and everything is normal.

I also went through numerous tests including head, spine and neck MRIs and so far it is Ok.

I am reading a lot and I read somewhere that daily Calcium and vitamin D supplement helps. Also fruit and vegetables diets helps a lot. I also read that eating often but small amounts of food help with hot flush. Also Sage and soy beans products help with hot flushes. Sage I am just drinking as a  tea. But it takes time to relieve symptoms.

I found that exercising, especially long walks outside help  a lot. Also breathing  exercises relieve anxiety which just comes out of blue.

I wish that I had a magic to help us all. But again thank you so much for sharing all your stories . It really helps a lot.

Best, Gema.

• Posted

Hi Renee,

It sounds like it might be a sinus issue. I get a lot of sinus headaches with eye pressure and aching and I'm certain it's hormone related. They seem to get worse before what would be when my period is due

• Posted

For me it's usually being dehydrated, that sensation..or eye stress..I massage the corners above my eyes under my eyebrow..very sensitive for starters then the relief is wonderful.

• Posted

I asked about clenching or grinding teeth because the TMJ can cause multitude of symptoms. Also tight sternocleidomastoid muscles, I neck can cause weird sensations around eyes, head and dizziness. You can Google to read more.
  • Posted

Dear renee

It sounds like your sinuses, when I had a sinus infection once it made me feel wierd like that, the sinuses over your eyes we also have them in our cheeks where I have felt pain before. When I had the infection once, I also experienced pain on top of my head and down to my neck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.