odd feeling in my neck and feeling tired

Posted , 4 users are following.

okay so starting 3 days ago at night, my neck started t feel odd and I could tell that it wasn't just muscle or tendant pain because it felt different. It wasn't painful but it didn't feel normal. two days after my arms stared to feel poorly circulated at times but that feeling has now passed. The neck thing doesn't feel as prominent today as it did yesterday, but today and last night I started to notice that I had trouble sometimes not all the time, taking huge big full breaths (similar to an asthma feeling) but normal breathing is still completely fine. (I should point out I had asthma when I was little so I know the feeling but I can tell this isn't just that) I also felt more tired than I usually do physically. After the day I just felt like sitting or lying down. And I've also felt more tired in the morning even after lots of sleep. yes I do stay up very late I am 15. but I still get enough sleep by just sleeping in more. And I've been doing this for years and never have had this because of pure lack of sleep. Also my throat feels like it's just touching if that makes sense, a little minuscule amount. not to affect eating swallowing or anything like that. please help me out im a bit worried. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm having same problem I'm 24 just that my left shoulder blade gets super swollen
    • Posted

do you have the feeling tired amd the trouble breathing aswell???
  • Posted

The title of your post had me thinking "mono" (mononucleosis) but the shortness of breath and fatigue are two of the symptoms I had/have from low B12/Pernicious Anaemia.

You should see a doctor and have some blood tests. This came on recently/quickly so it could also be something like the 'flu or strep throat.

Hope it's quick and easy to diagnose and treat!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.