Odd symptom.....

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Ladies bit of an odd symptom im experiencing the only way i can explain it is a crackling in my head that i can feel and hear really weird anybody else have this? xx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

hehe  sorry girls,  sounds like you are aliens   hahahaha  

lollol  im no laughing at you by no means,  not experienced any of those symptoms yet !!

• Posted

Feel like I am at times certainly don't feel right for this world 😂😂😂
    • Posted

I feel like a bloody alien at times no wonder we think we're going bonkers because i feel like im not on this planet at times (wheres the men in the white coats)hahaha xx
    • Posted

I'm really worried about my memory as well as cant remember people's names 😳 I certainly feel out of this world at times but not in a good way 😂😂😂
  • Posted

OMG if the rest isn't enough is this what I have to experience also.😞 .

Hope it doesn't last long for you Hun take care xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.