Odd symptoms for past year unsure what is wrong

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a 25 year old male, 5'9"/165 pounds. 

I am a lifelong asthmatic and use lisinopril for hypertension. Aside from that, no other conditions exist or have existed.

For the past year or so I have been having odd symptoms that come and go mostly. 

The consistent symptoms for the past year or two include an irregular heartbeat (pvc's as noted on EKG) and night sweats in my lower body only almost every night (4-5 nights a week) that wake me up once or twice a night. (Will wake up with legs from ankle to waist soaked in sweat). 

The more occasional symptoms include:

-occasional tingling around ankle(s), isolated occasional tingling in small areas of my back, and occasional tingling in my left cheek that lasts for up to an hour. This has gone on on occasion for about a year

-neck stiffness and pain. It is painful to lean my head back as if looking to the sky. The pain occurs in the middle of my neck right between upper back and bottom of skull. 

-occasional dizziness and sense of non - well being. 

-lately within the last few weeks I've experienced side pain towards my back below the ribs that comes and goes. 

-have experienced bowel irregularity lately. Thin stools almost every time with occasional diarrhea. Stomach has been painful much more often than usual. This is new to me as I have always been very regular. 

I recently had a physical done and blood tests came back all within normal ranges.

I do drink, but do not use any other illicit drugs.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be causing these symptoms? It causes me a lot of anxiety and always seems as if something just isn't right. 

Thanks for any responses

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I do not want to scare you, but night sweats sometimes is an indication of cancer. Please go to a doctor and get that checked out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.