Odd, unexplainable, confusing mental episodes?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Over a year ago, I was hit in the forehead with a basketball. After a bit of pain that quickly subsided, me and my friends laughed off the incident as it was clear I didnt have a concussion or even a headache. An hour or so later, a strange phenomenon happened. Its so difficult to explain. Suddenly scenes, almost feeling like memories or dreams, began to play out in my head through rapid succesion. during this I felt nauseous, dizzy, and my head hurt. After 30 seconds it stopped, but I completely forgot the "memories" I had thought about. It happened everday for the next week, with the same scenes though a few new ones happened. It went away for a while but started happening again recently. Its not deja vu, it is a completely different feeling, and I can remember deja vu. these false memories i cannot remember after these episodes are over. I have not found anything similar online and will be trying to visit a doctor, but i was wondering if there are any ideas as to what this is?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi falin you say you had this but after the first one you remembered nothing yet then you say it happened every day after with the same flash backs as before, I'm confused, either you didn't/don't remember the images you had or you do.

I would think you would be seeking medical assessment sooner than asking a group of people who are online and cannot in anyway see you to make an evaluation, I would suggest you go and see your GP and once you have a diagnosis you could come back to the forum and ask for other peoples experience.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.