Oddly formed penis

Posted , 2 users are following.

My penis im not sure how to describe it but it's as if skin in the front is still connected to the head. I'm uncersumized. Am 18 now. I remember when i was younger I would struggle to pull back my foreskin and one day I did and didn't look right... skin was still attached to the head looking really odd over time I was able to peel it back slowly and pick this white puss like material out of the skin around my head that part of my penis is fine now and looks normal but the front of my head by the pee hole is still odd with skin attached not sure what it is or why I had white stuff I could pick out of the skin connected to my head of penis.  Please help thanks. I have pictures to offer

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Your white stuff was probably smegma - mostly dead skin cells that hadn't cleared until you released your foreskin. All of us with foreskins had that when we were younger and maybe weren't able to clean so well underneath.

That issue seems to be resolved now. The photos show some differences from the norm in terms of the narrowness around the shaft where it meets the glans, but it shouldn't be a problem in terms of function, so no issue there. The frenulum looks entirely normal. The only other slight variation is that there seem to be a couple of vestigial bumps, presumably from when your foreskin was still attached and then detached? - but again, no need to be concerned as it shouldn't affect your sex life.

If I had your penis I'd be happy. If any partner was put off in any way, then I'd see that as a sign that they don't love me unconditionally and that would be their problem not mine!

• Posted

Thank you so much for your comment! Really does give me some relief i have never had luck finding anyone on the internet with this not so much "problem". Makes me feel alot warmer of my self thankyou!!

• Posted

That’s good to know

All the best to you.

• Posted

hi john, I have been dealing with issues related to the very-tight foreskin (Phimosis) I had when I was around 16 YOA.  So, your penis looks a whole lot more 'normal' than mine does now, and I am now 61YOA.

I agree entirely with what Pepasan states. - The photos do not seem to highlight the issue you are talking about with the skin in from of your pee hole?

All you seem to have is remnants of the skin where it had been attached from the photos you have here.

The only thing I would add is that ensure you wash your entire penis head and foreskin with water ONLY and ensure you are 100% dry.  You may need to keep a small towel / face cloth that only YOU use for this purpose, and, over a period of years these skin remnants will eventually be removed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.