Off Balance and facial pressure

Posted , 2 users are following.

Not sure whether I have previously posted about this.

My head is full of pressure. My cheeks and across the eyes are full of pressure. My left ear is plugged and have to constantly blow through a close nostril to pop it. This all causes off balance feeling and very quick dizzy spells.

I have been told by ENT and neurologist there are no issues other than deviatated septum. 

This is a daily occurence that I will not even tell you how long I have had it.

Any thoughts or has any one out there have this

Thanks for reading 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have that too pressure gets so bad sometimes and I also followed someone else's advise about the off balance feeling.... Close your mouth and your nose and blow till your ears pop... It kinda hurts a little for a second but i did it a lot like 5 times a day for a couple days and it was gone
  • Posted

Handsdown you have tmj issues. You should try hypnosis for it. Im doing some thing like that now because i cant stand it.  And it does effect other stuff easily. The muscle pushed on the eustatian tube. Pending where you clench in your mouth the most the nerves all get irratated. You know what i recently started using this arnica gel and i rub on the jaw muscles and neck. I had from using it on a bruise after surgery a few months backs and it says its great on sore muscles so why not. Its bland so it doesnt irrate anything. I like it. I did get a new mouth splint as well i clench too hard and i have no clue why. I complained to the maxillary surgeon about ways to calm it down and she looked at me and told me she wished she knew cause she does it too and uses a mouth splint. I was surprised and realized if she cant get rid of it theres no magic to it. Its anxiety driven. My poor body i feel bad for it I've put it through so much useless anxiety and i contnue the constant search for a way to over ride all this. All the spiritual side stuff is very uplifting and filled with love and forgiveness and such and im sitting here like i forgive everyone, everything and love the world now can i heal? I hear the science end of it which is nutrition, the possibility that it is the epstein barr virus that you had a long time ago deep in the tissues? Ok i have been using suppliments for a decade wouldnt it be dead now? Im awaiting science to figure this out already. They figured out ulcers, they figured out shyphillis  when people were going insane...now they need to figure out why 26% of the entire world is anxiety ridden. Wouldnt surprise me to find out its from the computer/cellphones  radiation stuff or some additive in our foods, but someone somewhere needs to help us. I want a happy life filled with joy, we all want to live our lives. The body is designed to heal. Period even anxiety ridden if you bump your arm the bruise heals so we should all heal by the make up of being human. Sorry i just ranted on your discussion. It is frustrating on many levels.

• Posted

Hi Lisa,

Gosh I really never thought about TMJ being possible for all of this. The neurologist says it is migraines but I do not get headaches........ How could you have migraines every day for several years and no head pain. The only migraine sympton I get is about 1-2 a year I get ocular migraines but never a headache.  Just the crazy eye stuff. I am now going to look into the TMJ thing. I always wear a night guard and have been doing so for about 4 years.......but who knows.

I saw a very interesting method for anxiety on the computor that I am looking into. If I mention it this note will be modified for approval but I would love to chat with you about it............

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.