Off Balance Problem

Posted , 16 users are following.

Helloo Friends

Anyone having off balance problem in Peri .

i am having alot..😭😭

its my worst stymtom ..sometime difficult to do daily tasks 😭

What to do to ease it ?

Any remedy plzz

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

yes, for years. and full on vertigo at times. you just learn to live with it. 😦

• Posted

im ten yrs post meno and still get this..i laugh it off and lay on floor..went throu meno and didnt have any symptoms ..finished periods at 42...i got synptoms post..anxiety crying insomnia and the dreaded vertigo..no other symptoms..no hot flushs etc xx

• Posted

all the time... daily. I did go to physical therapy which helped a lot. Still have balance/ dizzy issues.

• Posted

had it for years, my way of dealing with it is to go on plenty of walks by yourself to get used to the sensation, anxiety makes it worse so getting used to it will eventually lessen the anxiety, not the answer for everyone but it works for me

• Posted

okkkk..

nice ur doing walks and able to cope up with this...But mam for me walk is difficult..some days r soo bad its difficult to go to open main door ..I feel drunk feeling..feel i may fall.😭😭

• Posted

this is my WORST symptom 😦

which causes my already horrible anxiety to just get worse... i do feel like im drunk..

hold on to things to walk 😦

im sorry you are having it too... its not fun at all... hard to explain to the family too..

hugs to all you sweet women!!!!❀

• Posted

Agree with u dear its really hard to understand ur family what going on..how u feel ...😭😭

Thanks to this forum which help me to interact with u all and i feel little better ...after discussing my symtoms reading other post feel relaxed that its part of womanhood have to deal with it...Take care my dear .

wish all this end up soon and we will be back to normalself .

• Posted

sunaina over 40 years ago I became afraid of going out in daylight, it was really irrational! my way of dealing with it was to very slowly deal with it, I made myself walk just a few steps from my front door, other days I felt able to walk further, but I made myself do this every day, the fear that gripped me was horrendous but I knew my only way to be free of it was to push against it, and my golden rule was to tell myself what I had achieved by walking outside as opposed to feeling a failure because I had gotten back in the house in a right state of fear and panic, it's hard and it took a few years to conquer it but I got there and I now apply myself in the same way to the balance problems. Just try and walk outside for a few minutes at a time and give yourself credit for doing it!!!

• Posted

Thank u soooooo much dear for motivational words...and ur right i have to make little efforts to overcome this symtoms.. ..unless i will be in home bound only...i know its little hard to walk with off balance feeling ..feeling that i may fall..but no other option..cannot wait for day when this feeling will go off..have to start now.....Thanks again mam.

Ur words motivate me alot mam and i will try from today only..small walks of few steps ✌

Lets hope for best

Thank u this forum because of it i can intract with soo many lovely people around.

Thanks Dear.

• Posted

A few steps and don't forget to tell yourself what you have achieved!!!! please let me know how you get on, get used to the sensations and in the end you will be able to live with it!!

Best wishes x

• Posted

christine if I forget about it while out and about it doesn't affect me at all, but if I focus on it, it blights my outing!!

• Posted

yes!!! my worst symptom too three years of it it never leaves i dont know how to get it to stop sorry you deal with this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.