Off Topic - Not alcohol related...just convo...the FISH

Posted , 7 users are following.

I impulsively bought a betta fish the other day.

I don't want it anymore....I don't know what to do with it!

Tess...told me to EAT IT (possibly)....LOL

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

Oh don't hurt it, will you?  Take it back to the shop.

Pat (stupidly sentimental animal lover!!)

• Posted

That is what I'm going to HAVE to do..patricia...take him back.

UGH...I feel AWFUL about it...but I can't stand it...actually he looks half (gone) right now..its killing me....WT*.......And i have to go to the Drs...soon...and had Outpatient all day today....just got home...so I have NO TIME to bring him back right now!

Nor, do I have time to bring him back after the next appt. because there are going to be scripts to pick up....lunches to be made for tommorow..dinner to be made...UGh

• Posted

Why do you dislike him so much?  Are you feeding him?  Please don't let him suffer.

You don't sound so good, Missssy, are you alright?

• Posted

Pat, not everyone is an animal lover and you have to try not to become emotionally involved, otherwise it eats you up.

That reminds me, I must go and put the fox food out.

• Posted

I don't DISLIKE him...patricia...I feel BAD for him..he is not moving..and I am afraid I am somehow killing him....but I don't know why I think that..I conditioned the water....made him a pretty tank...even bought a real plant for it...

No, I'm good and I'm super stressed and shouldn't have impulsively bought the fish!  

• Posted

Hi misssy. We bought my son when he was young, called Nemo(original!). He was fine for a few days, then husband bought all these statues and stuff to make his life more interested. Think it freaked him out as he died with in hours. Broke my sons heart. Sticking with dogs now..lol xx
    • Posted

meant the fish died , not husband!!!!!
    • Posted

Oh paper you are funny! Are you feeling any better. Had to message you via fb yesterday as forum playing up again. Could post some, but then some kept saying error! So annoying. Also only now get email notifications from misssy and RHGB. Have to trawl through posts to read new ones.
  • Posted

I love love love animals

In my next life I'm not having any kids,just loads of cats and dogs

• Posted

Hope the fish is showing some signs of life today and that you aren't stressing so much now.  Keeping you (and the fish) in my thoughts.

Pat xxx

• Posted

A few years ago I had a 4 foot fish tank,I cycled the water with amonia(it took weeks) and got a few fish but one by one they died.I felt bad as well but what can you do
    • Posted

So the fish is moving a little today.  I'm thinking to call the store and ask to bring him and the little tank back (all furnished) without refund.....just need to get him to a safer place....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.